ZTerm X for MAC – Terminal emulation program. This app was build by DALVERSON Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
ZTerm X for MAC Latest Version
ZTerm X for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about ZTerm X that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||ZTerm X App|
|File Size||371 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About ZTerm X App for MAC
Note: ZTerm X is no longer under development and the developer provides no support for it. This listing is only for people who have already purchased the license key
ZTerm X is a terminal emulation program for the Mac. In its day, many people used it to connect to Bulletin Board Systems and download files. Now we have the internet. It’s still a useful utility for those systems that only offer dialup connections and for connecting to devices through a serial port, like many routers. For newer Macs that don’t have a normal serial port, ZTerm can talk to ports on USB to serial adapters, through the appropriate driver software supplied with the adapter.
- Universal binary
- Other minor changes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download ZTerm X for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the ZTerm X .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the ZTerm X is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy ZTerm X for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing ZTerm X apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete ZTerm X apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the ZTerm X that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the ZTerm X icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall ZTerm X on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove ZTerm X from your MAC!
ZTerm X Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Powerful serial terminal for makers and sysadmins.
Use your Mac as a terminal.
Serial-port terminal app.
This ZTerm X .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. ZTerm X is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.