Yummy FTP Pro for MAC – FTP/S-SFTP-WebDAV/S client for speedy, trouble-free file transfers. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Yummy FTP Pro for MAC Latest Version
Yummy FTP Pro for Mac. Download Free [Latest Version] macOS. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Yummy FTP Pro that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Yummy FTP Pro App|
|File Size||16.5 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Yummy FTP Pro App for MAC
Note: Yummy FTP Pro is no longer under development, and it is no longer available for sale.
Yummy FTP Pro is an advanced Mac file transfer app which provides a full-featured professional toolkit combined with blazing speeds and impeccable reliability, so whether you want to transfer a few files or a few thousand, schedule backups, edit and maintain websites, even automate transfers, you need this time-tested and truly dependable app. (Was Yummy FTP)
Why use Yummy FTP Pro?
- Get the fastest and most reliable file transfers available on the Mac
- Schedule one off or repeating transfer or folder synchronization tasks
- Manage websites with file management, editing, diff, preview, & sync tools
- Create FTP drop folders on your Desktop for quick and easy uploading
- Get frequent free maintenance + feature updates
- Fast and free technical support when you need it
- Full FTP/S + SFTP + WebDAV/S protocol support
- Easy-to-use, clear and simple user interface
- Site Bookmark manager with auto sync across Macs
- Comprehensive logging of all actions taken
- Bandwidth limiting to play nice in a shared network
- Directly open and view local and remote folders in the Terminal
- File/folder filtering to allow specific exclusions or pattern matches
- Get notifications, OS-style or even by email
- Import favorites from your old app to be up and running in no time
- Truncation of some localised labels
- Tilde / home folder support for Shared user
- WebDAV crash
- WebDAV transfers with large file sizes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Yummy FTP Pro for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Yummy FTP Pro .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Yummy FTP Pro is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Yummy FTP Pro for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Yummy FTP Pro apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Yummy FTP Pro apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Yummy FTP Pro that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Yummy FTP Pro icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Yummy FTP Pro on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Yummy FTP Pro from your MAC!
Yummy FTP Pro Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Excellent FTP/SFTP client.
Mount web servers as local disks.
Cross-platform FTP software.
This Yummy FTP Pro .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. Yummy FTP Pro is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.