Yummy FTP Alias for MAC – Drag-and-drop FTP for your Desktop. This app was created by YUMMYSOFTWARE Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Yummy FTP Alias for MAC Latest Version
Yummy FTP Alias for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Yummy FTP Alias that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Yummy FTP Alias App|
|File Size||7.3 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
About Yummy FTP Alias App for MAC
Yummy FTP Alias brings quick and easy drag-and-drop FTP to your Desktop – drag your files onto an FTP Alias icon in the Finder or Dock to upload them to your FTP/S + SFTP + WebDAV/S server!
Easy setup – just navigate to your server destination directory, then select Save. The generated FTP Alias can then be placed on your Desktop, Dock, or anywhere else, for quick and easy uploading just using drag-and-drop. It even automatically copies the uploaded URL to the clipboard!
And of course, since transfers are powered by the file transfer engine of the highly regarded Yummy FTP Pro app, all the speed and reliability you’d expect is provided.
- Drag-and-drop uploads from the Finder or Dock
- FTP/S + SFTP + WebDAV/S supported
- Easy setup
- Integrated remote-folder browser
- URL copying of uploaded items
- Automatic retry/resume
- Bandwidth management
- Growl support
- Fixed truncation of some localised labels
- Fixed tilde / home folder support for Shared user
- Fixed WebDAV crash
- Fixed WebDAV transfers with large file sizes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Yummy FTP Alias for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Yummy FTP Alias .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Yummy FTP Alias is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Yummy FTP Alias for MAC !
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Yummy FTP Alias apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Yummy FTP Alias apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Yummy FTP Alias that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Yummy FTP Alias icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Yummy FTP Alias on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- And you’re done to remove Yummy FTP Alias from your MAC!
Yummy FTP Alias Alternative App for MAC
Open, transfer, and install files by drag-and-drop.
Quick Internet file transfer tool.
Upload to specific folders of an FTP server.
This Yummy FTP Alias .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Yummy FTP Alias is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.