You Control: Tunes for MAC – Control your iTunes from the menu bar. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
You Control: Tunes for MAC Latest Version
You Control: Tunes for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about You Control: Tunes that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||You Control: Tunes App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About You Control: Tunes App for MAC
You Control: Tunes … You know who you are. You’ve got thousands of song titles in your iTunes music library that you are constantly adding to and you’ve got a playlist for every occasion. You listen to your music at work and while you’re playing. So when you want to change a song or browse all of the albums by your favorite artist or just pause the currently playing song, why should you have to stop what you’re doing and go to iTunes? You shouldn’t have to, and now you don’t.
You Control: Tunes is a free utility that gives you complete control over iTunes from the Mac OS X menu bar. You don’t have to stop whatever it is you may be doing, switch to iTunes, take care of business and then go back to your original app. You can now simply pull down your very own custom menu that gives you access to the iTunes controls (Next, Previous, Volume, Play/Pause, Stop) as well as displaying the current track, artist and album. You can also navigate your entire iTunes music library from this menu as well so you never leave your current application.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download You Control: Tunes for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the You Control: Tunes .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the You Control: Tunes is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy You Control: Tunes for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing You Control: Tunes apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete You Control: Tunes apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the You Control: Tunes that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the You Control: Tunes icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall You Control: Tunes on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove You Control: Tunes from your MAC!
You Control: Tunes Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Rate iTunes songs from the menubar.
This You Control: Tunes .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. You Control: Tunes is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.