YoFrog for MAC – Private group chat. This app was released by FROGARMY Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
YoFrog for MAC Latest Version
YoFrog for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about YoFrog that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||YoFrog App|
About YoFrog App for MAC
YoFrog is private group chat for the iPhone and iPod touch. Create rooms, invite friends and talk in privacy.
- When texting is too limited and tweeting is too public, make a space for you and your friends.
- Don’t limit yourself by one-to-one messaging. Be social.
- Invite as many friends as you like. Make a room for your entire school or just you and a buddy.
- Messages are saved even when you’re not around, so catch up at your leisure.
- Easy to use interface with well-understood chat room concepts.
- Virtually unlimited rooms, messages and friends. No per message fees or limits.
- Rooms are invite only to maintain privacy but easy for any member to invite someone else.
- Works on all iPhones and iPod touches, even those who never upgraded from iOS 2.0.
- Quickly switch between rooms to maintain multiple conversations.
- Choose your own message color for personality.
- No email address required, no verification emails, no hassle. Just sign in and chat.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download YoFrog for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the YoFrog .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the YoFrog is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy YoFrog for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing YoFrog apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete YoFrog apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the YoFrog that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the YoFrog icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall YoFrog on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove YoFrog from your MAC!
YoFrog Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This YoFrog .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. YoFrog is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.