YMailTab for MAC – Quickly access your Yahoo Mail. This app was build by ITEAMDEVELOPER.WORDPRESS Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
YMailTab for MAC Latest Version
YMailTab for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about YMailTab that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||YMailTab App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About YMailTab App for MAC
YMailTab helps you to quickly access your Yahoo Mail. The easiest and simple way to access your emails with one click in your menu bar. Legal Note: YMailTab is a 3rd party application for Yahoo and is in no way endorsed or affiliated with Yahoo Inc. Yahoo Logo are trademarks of Yahoo Inc.
- Check and manage your emails with just a simple click in your Mac’s menu bar.
- Resizable window.
- Option: Launch at login.
- Clean, simple and easy to use.
- Quickly write a mail.
- Icon and User Interface updated for Retina Display
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download YMailTab for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the YMailTab .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the YMailTab is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy YMailTab for MAC !
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing YMailTab apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete YMailTab apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the YMailTab that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the YMailTab icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall YMailTab on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- And you’re done to remove YMailTab from your MAC!
YMailTab Alternative App for MAC
This YMailTab .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. YMailTab is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.