Yellow Pages for MAC – Local mobile search application. This app was developed by AVANTAR.US Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Yellow Pages for MAC Latest Version
Yellow Pages for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Yellow Pages that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Yellow Pages App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About Yellow Pages App for MAC
Yellow Pageslets you find what you want with ease. This is the one and only YellowPages, leader in local mobile search. You know it’s all about data, and we are the best.
Millions can’t be wrong. Collectively, over sixty million listings are served monthly to our devoted users.
- Location auto detect
- Customize your location
- Results are displayed sorted by distance from where you are
- Add business info to your Contacts
- Easy shortcuts for most commonly used search terms like Pizza, Auto Services, Doctors, Restaurants, etc.
- When available, business ratings, website, etc.
- Save favorites
- Track history
- Ability to view user reviews of businesses
- Ability to clear search history
- Peformance Enhancements
- Stability enhancements
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Yellow Pages for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Yellow Pages .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Yellow Pages is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Yellow Pages for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Yellow Pages apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Yellow Pages apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Yellow Pages that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Yellow Pages icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Yellow Pages on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Yellow Pages from your MAC!
Yellow Pages Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Yellow Pages .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Yellow Pages is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.