Yay! for MAC – Find, stream and share music. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Yay! for MAC Latest Version
Yay! for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Yay! that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Yay! App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.8|
About Yay! App for MAC
Yay! is a Mac app to find, stream and share music, extending your local music library with millions of new tracks from blogs, forums and websites all over the Internet.
Yay! brings fans closer not only to the music they love, but also to secondary material like blogs, news and reviews, artist biographies, images, lyrics and music videos. All in a single, mouth-watering interface.
Key features include:
- Access to millions of full quality tracks on blogs, forums and websites all over the Internet. Catalogue updated in real time.
- Search and stream music instantly. Browse by artist, album, title, hotness, familiarity and more.
- Disover new music based on similarity with your favorite artists.
- Do advanced searches by tags. Tags are not limited to genres, but may just as well describe a mood or gender, etc.
- Create and share playlists with your friends on Twitter and Facebook. Shared playlists are uploaded to Yay! Playlists, a public repository where other members of the Yay! community can check out, vote and comment on your compilations.
- No playback restrictions. Pause and skip as you like.
- View cover art, images and music videos for the music playing.
- Get data feeds with the latest blogs, news and reviews for the music playing.
- Read artist biographies, album and track wikis for the music playing.
- Get a daily bucket of tracks currently hyped on social networks, blogs, online forums, etc.
- Get a daily bucket of personal recommendations, based on your loved tracks. It just works.
- Import your local tracks and existing iTunes music library.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Yay! for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Yay! .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Yay! is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Yay! for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Yay! apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Yay! apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Yay! that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Yay! icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Yay! on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Yay! from your MAC!
Yay! Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Yay! .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Yay! is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.