Yakodata for MAC – Back up photos from Flickr and bookmarks from Delicious. This app was build by APPS.PROJECTFONDUE Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Yakodata for MAC Latest Version
Yakodata for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Yakodata that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Yakodata App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About Yakodata App for MAC
Yakodata lets you download your photos and videos from Flickr and your bookmarks from Delicious.
In just a few clicks, you can do the following with your Flickr photos:
- Get your Flickr photos and videos back from Flickr, in their original size.
- Choose from one or several sets and, optionally, photos not in sets.
- Browse and search through your backed up photos using your browser, even when offline.
If you don’t have your photos locally anymore, manually getting them back from Flickr could take months. With Yakodata it’s a matter of minutes.
You can also do the following with your Delicious bookmarks:
- Download and preview your bookmarks, whether you have an old-style Delicious-only account or a Yahoo! account linked to Delicious
- Save all your bookmarks in a file, for backup purposes or to import them in any Web browser.
- Quickly upload all your bookmarks to your Pinboard account.
Please note that Flickr doesn’t let users of trial accounts download their photos back in their original size. You can still use Yakodata but photos will be downloaded at a lower resolution (500×375).
In order to get your photos back in their original size, you need a Flickr Pro account.
- A new downloading engine for Flickr means backups of a large number of photos start within seconds.
- Better information is displayed during Flickr downloads.
- Progress is now shown for uploads to Pinboard.
- All known and reported bugs are fixed.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Yakodata for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Yakodata .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Yakodata is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Yakodata for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Yakodata apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Yakodata apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Yakodata that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Yakodata icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Yakodata on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Yakodata from your MAC!
Yakodata Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Yakodata .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Yakodata is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.