Yahoo! Messenger for MAC – Popular Internet chat client. This app was created by MESSENGER.YAHOO Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Yahoo! Messenger for MAC Latest Version
Yahoo! Messenger for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Yahoo! Messenger that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Yahoo! Messenger App|
|File Size||42.4 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About Yahoo! Messenger App for MAC
Yahoo Messenger is redesigned with brand-new features. Now you can share photos instantly, send animated GIFs, and even unsend messages. It’s available for Android, iPhone, desktop, and on the web via your browser.
- Enhanced photo sharing – Now you can share lots of high-resolution photos at once, and swipe to view them in a photo carousel.
- Unsend – Regret something? Simply tap it and select “Unsend” to remove it from the conversation.
- Likes – Tap on a message or photo to let the sender know you like it.
- Animated GIFs – Express yourself with animated GIFs from Tumblr (available on Android, iOS and web).
- Offline and low connectivity mode – Anything you share will be posted once you’re back online.
Note: Now requires a 64-bit Intel processor.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Yahoo! Messenger for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Yahoo! Messenger .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Yahoo! Messenger is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Yahoo! Messenger for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Yahoo! Messenger apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Yahoo! Messenger apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Yahoo! Messenger that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Yahoo! Messenger icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Yahoo! Messenger on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Yahoo! Messenger from your MAC!
Yahoo! Messenger Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
A secure messenger and a team collaboration app (was Riot).
Secure, cross-platform chat over Tor (beta).
Secure Open-Source networking.
This Yahoo! Messenger .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Yahoo! Messenger is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.