Xversion for MAC – Manage Subversion copies and repositories. This app was build by IKODER Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Xversion for MAC Latest Version
Xversion for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Xversion that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Xversion App|
|File Size||44.6 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Xversion App for MAC
Xversion, providing super-easy enterprise-class version control, is packed with features, blazing fast, and beautifully designed. From starting out creating repositories to checking out, editing properties, advanced merge and compare, resolving conflicts, committing, updating, and lots more, Xversion has you covered.
- Fully compatible with 10.14 Dark Mode
- Supports interactive conflict resolution
- Support Shelving and Checkpointing
- Supports all URL types: HTTP, HTTPS, SVN, SVN+SSH and file
- Authenticate using basic, digest, user certificate, SSH, and SASL
- Built-in compare viewer editor
- Powerful filtering by status, name, author, and more
- Upgrade working copies
- Drag-and-drop move, copy, import, and export
- Synchronize, Reintegrate, Cherry-Pick, and Two-URL merge
- Automatic conflict resolution
- View and edit file and folder properties
- Issue-tracking integration
- Use system HTTP proxy and exceptions
- Added Subversion 1.14
- Fixed a bug in compare view causing the app to crash
- Improved handling of unicode line and paragraph separators in compare view
- Fixed various dark mode display bugs
- Added buttons in the commit view to jump to next and previous modified files
- Improved resolution of sandbox issues
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Xversion for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Xversion .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Xversion is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Xversion for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Xversion apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Xversion apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Xversion that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Xversion icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Xversion on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Xversion from your MAC!
Xversion Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Feature-rich Subversion client.
Client for Subversion; Pro version available.
User-friendly Subversion client.
This Xversion .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Xversion is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.