xPad Pro for MAC – Code-oriented text editor. This app was released by XPADSTUDIO Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
xPad Pro for MAC Latest Version
xPad Pro for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about xPad Pro that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||xPad Pro App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.5|
About xPad Pro App for MAC
xPad Pro is a simple text editor without formatting (like Windows Notepad), but with some extra functions. In addition to opening text files, it’s also very useful for removing the formatting of text copied from other apps: just copy-and-paste the text into xPad Pro.
Selecting the desired language will cause it to be recognized, color-coding it and displaying its structure in the “boxtree” (squares with plus and minus symbols).
- Code recognition
- Language coloring
- Code folding
- Line numbering
- Zoom, cursor position, and interactive information
- Ribbon bar to facilitate the use of functions
- Initial release
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download xPad Pro for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the xPad Pro .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the xPad Pro is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy xPad Pro for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing xPad Pro apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete xPad Pro apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the xPad Pro that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the xPad Pro icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall xPad Pro on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove xPad Pro from your MAC!
xPad Pro Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This xPad Pro .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. xPad Pro is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.