Xojo Plugins for MAC – Adds thousands of new classes to Xojo. (was Real Studio Plugins). This app was build by MONKEYBREADSOFTWARE.DE Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Xojo Plugins for MAC Latest Version
Xojo Plugins for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Xojo Plugins that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Xojo Plugins App|
|File Size||556.7 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Xojo Plugins App for MAC
Xojo Plugins (was Real Studio Plugins) adds more than 55,000 functions, methods, and classes to Xojo. If you’re still using Real Studio, see ‘Related Links’ below for access to those plug-ins.
- WindowStoreContextMBS and related classes for Windows Store.
- WindowsLocationManagerMBS, WindowsLocationMBS and WindowsLocationExceptionMBS classes to query current computer location on Windows 7 and newer.
- Classes to connect to Claris FileMaker Server Data and Admin API from Xojo: FMConnectionMBS, FMResponseMBS, FMRequestMBS, FMDataSourceMBS, FMDataMBS, FMContainerUploadMBS, FMAdminMBS classes.
- ActiveFontInfo property for DynaPDFMBS class.
- AnnotationViews function to MKMapViewMBS class.
- ArrayItems function to JSONMBS class.
- CameraDeviceDidEnableAccessRestriction and cameraDeviceDidRemoveAccessRestriction events to ImageCaptureEventsMBS class.
- Clone parameter for ArrayItem function in JSONMBS class.
- DefaultFontSize, developerExtrasEnabled, loadsImagesAutomatically, shouldPrintBackgrounds, standardFontFamily to WKPreferencesMBS class.
- DrawsBackground and backgroundColor properties to WKWebViewMBS class.
- DynaPDFErrorExceptionMBS class. We raise exception if you return kErrorEventRaise from Error event or you have no Error event implemented.
- DynaPDFMissingFunctionExceptionMBS class.
- FontWeight, FontStyle, FontStretch and FontFamily properties for GMImageMBS class.
- GetInfoEffectiveMethod and GetInfoRetryAfter methods to CURLSMBS class.
- GetVariantAsDictionaryArrayMBS function.
- kcfNone constant for DynaPDFMBS class.
- LoadIconvLibrary method for ArchiverMBS, XMLValidatorMBS, zxingReaderMBS, GMImageMBS and TextConverterMBS classes for helping with text encodings if needed.
- MagickVersion to GMImageMBS class.
- Missing API 2 functions in Database class for our SQL Plugin documentation.
- MKMarkerAnnotationViewMBS class.
- NilObjectException check for WKWebViewMBS.LoadData for nil passed for data parameter.
- NSSavePanelObserverMBS class to customize Xojo’s open/save dialogs on macOS.
- PrepareForReuse and prepareForDisplay events to MKAnnotationViewMBS class.
- Support to WinDataObjectMBS class to receive email attachments with email messages from Outlook.
- SupportsUnicode, zstdVersionNumber, zstdVersion, and SupportsZSTD to CURLSVersionMBS class.
- WinFileDialogObserverMBS class.
- ZPL function to GMImageMBS class.
- addZone method in CDAngularMeterMBS class to scale properly.
- Bug in CPUBrandString function in SystemInformationMBS class, so it works on Windows 64-bit.
- Bug in error handling for ApplyOptions in PNGReaderMBS class.
- Issue for Web target in Xojo 2020r1.
- Problem in MimeEmailMBS class causing crash with parsing invalid email header.
- Problem with building console projects.
- Problem with font handling for RTFDataMBS in StyledText class.
- SetupAWS and SetupOAuth in CURLSMBS class to set properties in the Xojo object, too.
- CURL to version 7.72.0.
- DynaPDF to version 184.108.40.206 with ZUGFeRD 2.1.
- GraphicsMagick library to version 1.3.35.
- jpeg library to version 9d.
- jpeg-turbo library to version 2.0.5.
- pcre library to version 8.44.
- SQLAPI to 5.1.1.
- SQLite to version 3.33.0. This includes decimal extension now.
- To Xcode 10.6.
- If you pass picture as value for SQL parameter, we now convert to PNG MemoryBlock internally.
- Improved text encoding handling for XML Parsing with XMLValidatorMBS class.
- Marked over 300 classes as not console-safe as it’s unlikely that you may want to use them in a console or web project. e.g. NSView, NSPanel, GameKit, Photos, File Dialogs, SceneKit or DiscRecording classes. If you relay on a class marked now as non-console-safe, please contact us.
- Rewrote HotkeyMBS class for Windows to use official API. May prevent from duplicate registration and a hotkey processed in FileMaker is no longer passed to other apps.
- Set CURLSMBS properties to default values of CURL for new objects.
- Split Win plugin and created new WinFrameworks plugin.
- Updated bzip2 library to version 1.0.8.
- Applied SQLAPI patch for SADateTime, e.g. our SQLDateTimeMBS class.
- Deprecated InternalPostgreSQLLibraryMBS module. Please use postgreSQL library.
- Deprecated MatrixDongleMBS module.
- Upgraded Visual Studio from 2008 to 2019 and rebuild everything.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Xojo Plugins for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Xojo Plugins .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Xojo Plugins is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Xojo Plugins for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Xojo Plugins apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Xojo Plugins apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Xojo Plugins that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Xojo Plugins icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Xojo Plugins on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Xojo Plugins from your MAC!
Xojo Plugins Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Xojo Plugins .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Xojo Plugins is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.