XMLSpear for MAC – XML editor built in Java. This app was created by DONKEYDEVELOPMENT Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
XMLSpear for MAC Latest Version
XMLSpear for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about XMLSpear that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||XMLSpear App|
|File Size||25.4 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.3|
About XMLSpear App for MAC
XMLSpear is a free XML editor. Experienced XML users will find many advanced features in validating files. The included text editor is usefull for editing plain text files (shell scripts, .ini and config files, .plist files, et cetera).
Version 3 added important new features such as:
- Xpath support
- XML catalog
- XSLT transformation
- Schema conversions
- Cursor synhronization between views
- Help-info distracted from referenced schema file
Note: Now requires OS X 10.7.3 or later running on a 64-bit Intel processor
New and Improved
- Several improvements to the file tree
- Integrated an advanced Excel to XML and CSV to Excel plugin which uses templates; it can be found in the Conversion menu, which was formerly called the Translations menu
- Added a file info panel with information of the selected file
- User can set the handler which should open a file type
- Implemented actions for several components to change the font or font-size
- Implemented language sensitive info based on xsd annotation/documentation elements
- Support for OS X 10.7 and later
- Improved support for Linux
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download XMLSpear for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the XMLSpear .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the XMLSpear is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy XMLSpear for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing XMLSpear apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete XMLSpear apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the XMLSpear that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the XMLSpear icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall XMLSpear on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove XMLSpear from your MAC!
XMLSpear Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Java XML editor.
This XMLSpear .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. XMLSpear is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.