Xliff Editor for MAC – Xcode localization made easy. This app was created by SWEETPPRODUCTIONS Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Xliff Editor for MAC Latest Version
Xliff Editor for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Xliff Editor that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Xliff Editor App|
|File Size||4.8 MB|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Xliff Editor App for MAC
Xliff Editor provides the easiest way of editing your XLIFF files. No more messing around with the XML format, or worrying about file corruption. Xliff Editor includes full search support, handy keyboard shortcuts, and even basic read support for SDLXliff files!
XLIFF files are based on the standard XML format, and are used specifically to exchange localisation data. Xcode 6 introduced the ability to export/import all your localisation data, taking away the need for sending various file formats to your localisers for translating. The XLIFF format makes translating a cinch, as it removes all the layout and formatting, and just provides a simple text-to-text translation mechanism for your translators. (Currently only XLIFF v1.2 files are supported.)
- Highlighted search
- Spell checker
- Easy recognition of un-translated strings
- XLIFF, XLF file support
- SDLXIFF read support with export to XLIFF
- Support for alt-trans and seg-source nodes
- Fixed some potential issues with source/target languages
- Better undo/redo support when changing target language
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Xliff Editor for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Xliff Editor .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Xliff Editor is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Xliff Editor for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Xliff Editor apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Xliff Editor apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Xliff Editor that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Xliff Editor icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Xliff Editor on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Xliff Editor from your MAC!
Xliff Editor Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Aids developers in creating localizations (beta).
Easily localize your Mac and iOS applications.
View and edit Xcode-generated XLIFF files.
This Xliff Editor .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Xliff Editor is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.