Xit for MAC – Graphical tool for working with git repositories (beta). This app was created by GITHUB Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Xit for MAC Latest Version
Xit for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Xit that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Xit App|
|File Size||6.8 MB|
About Xit App for MAC
Xit is a graphical tool for working with git repositories.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.14 or later
- Confirmation dialogs for discarding hunks and stashes
- Improved finding passwords in the keychain for Git network operations (push & fetch)
- The sidebar retains expanded items when reloading
- New build status icons, including an in-progress indicator
- The “Check Out” command was accidentally called Rename
- In outline view, deleted files showed up under duplicate folder entries
- Stage and Unstage commands were shown when a stash was selected
- “Create Tracking Branch” is now only enabled when a remote branch is selected
- Closing a window when a password prompt was about to appear could hang the app
- Rearranged the new/edit account sheet
- Different repository windows showing forks/clones of the same repository no longer synchronize their selections
- The Edit Account sheet shows the correct service type
- Accounts can be edited even if the password is missing in the Keychain
- Fixed a crash that could occasionally happen when displaying new file diffs
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Xit for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Xit .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Xit is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Xit for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Xit apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Xit apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Xit that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Xit icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Xit on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Xit from your MAC!
Xit Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Fast and friendly git client.
Lightweight Git client.
Graphical front-end for Git, the distributed version control system.
This Xit .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Xit is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.