Xformat for MAC – Easy source code formatting. This app was developed by MATTRAJCA Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Xformat for MAC Latest Version
Xformat for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Xformat that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Xformat App|
|License||Paid • Subscription|
About Xformat App for MAC
Xformat makes it easy to format C, C++, Objective-C, and Objective-C++ code using common style guides such as LLVM, Mozilla, and WebKit. You can also define your own styles directly in the app and see a preview as you go.
Xformat is powered by the open source clang project and clang-format tool, so it has a deep understanding of your code. This makes the re-formatting process very robust.
- Compatibility fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Xformat for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Xformat .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Xformat is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Xformat for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Xformat apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Xformat apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Xformat that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Xformat icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Xformat on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Xformat from your MAC!
Xformat Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Xformat .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Xformat is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.