XCOrganizer for MAC – Know your Xcode projects. This app was build by XCORGANIZER Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
XCOrganizer for MAC Latest Version
XCOrganizer for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about XCOrganizer that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||XCOrganizer App|
|License||Paid • Subscription|
About XCOrganizer App for MAC
XCOrganizer using metadata it finds all your Xcode Projects, Xcode Workspaces and Xcode Playgrounds in seconds. And even more.
- Group By Kind – All the projects are grouped by kinds, so If you know, that you are looking for some newly built XCFramework, or, for example, Apple Watch extension, it’s easier than ever to find it by selecting the group. XCOrganizer easily sorts all the items for you. Check it out.
- Personal Tags – Any Xcode Project (as well as workspace and playground) could be easily marked with predefined tags like (Work, Home or Opensource) and even more, you can create your own tags to keep everything sorted.
- Quick Search – Have doubts about the naming? “CoolProj” or “CoolProject”? All items are indexed, so no matter, just type it and get your results.
- Favorites – The easiest way to keep something shorthand is to bookmark it. Add your project to favorites.
- The sidebar is now even more simplified and powerful.
- Status menu is revised and polished. Shortcuts added.
- Accessibility improved by adding needed tooltips.
- Minor bugs fixed.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download XCOrganizer for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the XCOrganizer .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the XCOrganizer is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy XCOrganizer for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing XCOrganizer apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete XCOrganizer apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the XCOrganizer that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the XCOrganizer icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall XCOrganizer on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove XCOrganizer from your MAC!
XCOrganizer Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This XCOrganizer .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. XCOrganizer is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.