Xcode Assistant for MAC – Immediately get a list of all your code files. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Xcode Assistant for MAC Latest Version
Xcode Assistant for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Xcode Assistant that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Xcode Assistant App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About Xcode Assistant App for MAC
Xcode Assistant: Counting your lines, grabbing the stuff for localization. Have you ever wondered how many lines of code you’ve written? How many semicolons are stuffed into your .h, .m or .c files? Have you every been unhappy about calling “find” from the command-line, searching your project’s directory for “.m”, copying the result into TextEdit, find and replace “\n” and then passing everything to “genstrings”, creating a 20 lines Terminal command — Just to create a Localizable.strings?
Xcode Assistant is the solution! Just drag and drop your Xcode project on Xcode Assistant to immediately get a list of all your code files. This list shows you how many lines you’ve written, and also allows you to create the Localizable.strings file with just one click. It’s Xcode on a silverplate!
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Xcode Assistant for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Xcode Assistant .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Xcode Assistant is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Xcode Assistant for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Xcode Assistant apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Xcode Assistant apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Xcode Assistant that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Xcode Assistant icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Xcode Assistant on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Xcode Assistant from your MAC!
Xcode Assistant Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Xcode Assistant .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. Xcode Assistant is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.