XChat Azure for MAC – IRC chat client ported from UNIX (was XChat Aqua). This app was created by XCHATAQUA.GITHUB.IO Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
XChat Azure for MAC Latest Version
XChat Azure for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about XChat Azure that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||XChat Azure App|
About XChat Azure App for MAC
XChat Azure (was XChat Aqua) is an OS X native front-end of XChat, an IRC chat program that is especially popular in the Linux world. It allows you to join multiple IRC channels (chat rooms) at the same time, talk publicly or in private one-on-one conversations, etc. Even file transfers are possible.
We support 41+ locales and XChat 2.8 core features.
- Fix typo in menu.
- Remove plugin autoload crash.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download XChat Azure for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the XChat Azure .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the XChat Azure is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy XChat Azure for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing XChat Azure apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete XChat Azure apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the XChat Azure that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the XChat Azure icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall XChat Azure on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove XChat Azure from your MAC!
XChat Azure Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
A secure messenger and a team collaboration app (was Riot).
Secure, cross-platform chat over Tor (beta).
This XChat Azure .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. XChat Azure is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.