XCArchiver for MAC – Xcode archive editor for beta system development. This app was created by VOX.VG Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
XCArchiver for MAC Latest Version
XCArchiver for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about XCArchiver that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||XCArchiver App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About XCArchiver App for MAC
XCArchiver is the world’s first Xcode archive editor for developers. Know your old archives better before handing out for reviewing. View and edit Xcode archives (.xcarchive) info for simpler beta testing of your projects. Modify Xcode archives created by a beta SDK on a beta version of OS X, and submit them to for App Store Review. Built-in profiles are also ready for quick switching between SDKs, Xcode, and OS X builds–no more re-archiving required. Both OS X and iOS archives are supported.
- Added support for Xcode 7.1.1. (7B1005)
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download XCArchiver for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the XCArchiver .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the XCArchiver is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy XCArchiver for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing XCArchiver apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete XCArchiver apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the XCArchiver that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the XCArchiver icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall XCArchiver on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove XCArchiver from your MAC!
XCArchiver Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This XCArchiver .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. XCArchiver is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.