Xamarin Studio for MAC – IDE primarily designed for C# and other .NET languages (was MonoDevelop). This app was created by DOTNET.MICROSOFT Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Xamarin Studio for MAC Latest Version
Xamarin Studio for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Xamarin Studio that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Xamarin Studio App|
|File Size||128 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Xamarin Studio App for MAC
Visual Studio for Mac is replacing Xamarin Studio
Xamarin Studio (was MonoDevelop) is an IDE primarily designed for C# and other .NET languages. Xamarin Studio enables developers to quickly write desktop and ASP.NET Web applications on Linux, Windows and OS X. It makes it easy for developers to port .NET applications created with Visual Studio to Linux and to maintain a single code base for all platforms.
For Mac and Windows, you can download Xamarin Studio which is a bundle of MonoDevelop along with Xamarin iOS/Android plugins and branding. Note that a Xamarin license is only required if you develop iOS/Android projects, all other project types are free without restrictions.
- Fixed crash when starting documentation browser
- Fixed crash while loading project that uses the MakeRelative property function.
- Improved device selector in toolbar. When the selectors are compressed due to lack of space, the device selector will be expanded when selecting a new device.
- Fixed issue that caused strongly named package assemblies to not be found when building F# projects.
- Default profile of PCL library projects has been changed to Profile111 (same as Visual Studio). This fixes compatibility issues with some commontly used SDKs.
- Fixed: Android Designer with Custom Controls spins loading bar with Java JDK 1.8 x86 installed.
- Fixed: Hard crash when closing Android designer window and changing API level.
- Fixed: iOS and tvOS Broadcast UI/Upload extension fails to build.
- Fixed: iOS Designer initialization causes any already running iOS 10 simulator to hang.
- Fixed: Missing iPad Pro, iPhone 7 and Apple Watch Series 2 simulators.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Xamarin Studio for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Xamarin Studio .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Xamarin Studio is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Xamarin Studio for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Xamarin Studio apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Xamarin Studio apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Xamarin Studio that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Xamarin Studio icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Xamarin Studio on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Xamarin Studio from your MAC!
Xamarin Studio Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
LiveCode Community Edition
Cross-platform, open-source development environment (was Revolution Media).
Object-oriented programming tool (was Real Studio).
Programming source code compiler.
This Xamarin Studio .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Xamarin Studio is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.