X-VPN for MAC – Fast, secure, and anonymous VPN service. This app was created by XVPN.IO Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
X-VPN for MAC Latest Version
X-VPN for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about X-VPN that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||X-VPN App|
|File Size||19.4 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About X-VPN App for MAC
X-VPN is a fast, secure, and anonymous VPN service.
- Protect your sensitive and private information: secure your internet data with 256-bit encryption Bank-grade multi-layered encryption technology Choices of 7 types of security tunnels.
- Unblock streaming & social networking apps/sites at your office, school & abroad: 7 protocols to help you bypass filters and firewalls Unblock YouTube, Netflix, Spotify and other streaming contents. Gain access to Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and many other apps.
- Stay anonymous while surfing:
- Strict no logs policy
- Does not require an account to use VPN service
- Mask your actual internet visit request as regular internet data
Note: other VPN plans are avialable here.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download X-VPN for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the X-VPN .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the X-VPN is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy X-VPN for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing X-VPN apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete X-VPN apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the X-VPN that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the X-VPN icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall X-VPN on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove X-VPN from your MAC!
X-VPN Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Anonymous, secure VPN proxy.
Unlimited Free VPN Proxy.
This X-VPN .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. X-VPN is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.