X-Lite for MAC – SIP softphone with PBX-like features. This app was developed by COUNTERPATH Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
X-Lite for MAC Latest Version
X-Lite for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about X-Lite that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||X-Lite App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About X-Lite App for MAC
X-Lite for Mac softphone has all standard telephone features, including:
- Call display and Message Waiting Indicator (MWI).
- Speakerphone and Mute.
- Redial, Hold, Do Not Disturb.
- Call history — list of received, missed, and dialed calls.
- Three-party conferencing.
- Enhanced Features and Functions
- X-Lite for Mac also supports the following features and functions:
- Managed contact list.
- Automatic detection and configuration of audio and video devices.
- Acoustic echo cancellation, automatic gain control, voice activity detection.
- Support for the following audio codecs:
- Broadvoice-32, Broadvoice-32 FEC, DVI4, DVI4 Wideband, G.711aLaw, G.711uLaw, GSM, iLBC, L16
- PCM Wideband, Speex, Speex FEC, Speex Wideband, Speex Wideband FEC.
- Support for the following video codecs:
- H.263, H.263+ 1998.
- Automatic selection of the best codec based on the other party’s capability, the available bandwidth, and
- network conditions. X-Lite switches the codec within a call in response to changing network conditions.
- Compliance to 3261 SIP standard.
- STUN and ICE NAT traversal.
- Support for DTMF (RFC 2833, inband DTMF).
- SoftPhone.com Features
- If you have a SoftPhone.com account, the following features are also available:
- Presence via your SoftPhone.com account. You can see the presence of any contact who also has a
- SoftPhone.com account.
- IM via your SoftPhone.com account. You can send IMs to any contact who has a SoftPhone.com account.
- For more information on SoftPhone.com and its features, see www.softphone.com.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download X-Lite for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the X-Lite .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the X-Lite is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy X-Lite for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing X-Lite apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete X-Lite apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the X-Lite that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the X-Lite icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall X-Lite on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove X-Lite from your MAC!
X-Lite Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
A secure messenger and a team collaboration app (was Riot).
Softphone for business communications.
Make phone calls over the Internet.
This X-Lite .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. X-Lite is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.