X-DLNA for MAC – Media play back on DNLA-complaint TVs. This app was developed by XDLNA Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
X-DLNA for MAC Latest Version
X-DLNA for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about X-DLNA that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||X-DLNA App|
|File Size||72.2 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About X-DLNA App for MAC
X-DLNA is a complete media server to play back local and online contents on any DLNA-compliant TV or Device. You can organize your media library with information for movies, series, videoclips (title, genres, cast, artists, image). You can also download online contents and include them in your library. An advanced Internet Browser to detect videos in web page content and let you to play them via any DLNA device or Smart Tv in your Network.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download X-DLNA for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the X-DLNA .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the X-DLNA is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy X-DLNA for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing X-DLNA apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete X-DLNA apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the X-DLNA that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the X-DLNA icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall X-DLNA on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove X-DLNA from your MAC!
X-DLNA Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
UPnP/DLNA media server.
Stream music, photos, and video to PS3, Xbox 360, and more.
This X-DLNA .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. X-DLNA is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.