wxHexEditor for MAC – Hex editor for huge files (beta). This app was developed by WXHEXEDITOR Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
wxHexEditor for MAC Latest Version
wxHexEditor for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about wxHexEditor that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||wxHexEditor App|
|File Size||3.8 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About wxHexEditor App for MAC
wxHexEditor wxHexEditor is another Hex Editor, build because of there is no good hex editor for Linux system, specially for big files. It supports files up to 2^64 bytes. Written with C++/wxWidgets GUI libs and can be used with various OS’es such Mac OS X and Windows.
- Ability to work with files up to 2 EB (ExaByte)
- Multi OS, cross-compilable
- Small footprint in RAM
- Raw disk access ( on POSIX systems )
- Does not create temporary files!
Version 0.24 Beta:
- Many critical bugs and assertions. (Thanks Mikhail Kasimov for Beta testing.)
- MacOSX dialog crashes and make OSX version usable again
- TAG redo/undo support
- Portable mode support
- Clang compilation support
- Space check and error check while saving
- “+Offset-” byte shifting feature
- TAG remove with right click at TAG panel
- Preferences dialog save on change for example on font sizes
- Quick and Normal Tag creation shortcuts
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download wxHexEditor for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the wxHexEditor .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the wxHexEditor is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy wxHexEditor for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing wxHexEditor apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete wxHexEditor apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the wxHexEditor that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the wxHexEditor icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall wxHexEditor on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove wxHexEditor from your MAC!
wxHexEditor Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Native hex editor based on the Cocoa framework.
A fast and clever free hex editor.
View and edit blocks (sectors) of disks and related files.
This wxHexEditor .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. wxHexEditor is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.