Wuala for MAC – Secure cloud storage, available from 5 GB. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Wuala for MAC Latest Version
Wuala for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Wuala that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Wuala App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About Wuala App for MAC
Wuala is secure cloud storage, a haven in the cloud to store your files. You can safely access and share your files with friends, family, and co-workers.
- Protects your data and guards your privacy
- Protect your files with automatic backup and file versioning
- Sync your files — online and across multiple computers
- Store your files online and access them on the go
- Instant sharing with contacts and co-workers
- With Wuala’s Groups, working with others has never been easier
Wuala is available from $1.39 per month for 5 GB. Additional pricing options may be found here.
Version 1.0: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Note: Although Finder indicates that this is version 1.0, the developer states that it is version March 2014.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Wuala for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Wuala .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Wuala is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Wuala for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Wuala apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Wuala apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Wuala that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Wuala icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Wuala on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Wuala from your MAC!
Wuala Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Secure Open-Source networking.
Secure the files in your favorite cloud-storage solution.
Reliable backups, drive clones, and folder synchronizations.
This Wuala .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Wuala is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.