Writedown for MAC – Text editor with live Markdown editing and HTML preview. This app was build by SERPENSOFT Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Writedown for MAC Latest Version
Writedown for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Writedown that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Writedown App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
About Writedown App for MAC
Writedown is a minimalist text editor with Markdown syntax highlighting.
Writedown features include:
- Live Markdown editing.
- HTML preview ( ⌥ + ⌘ + P ).
- Fullscreen ( ⌘ + ctrl + F ).
- Lists auto-indent.
- Export to HTML file.
- OS X Versions and Autosave support.
- Customizable fonts.
- Light and Dark themes.
- Word counter (works for selection too).
- Retina-display support.
- Highlight engine improved.
- Preview engine improved.
- Auto list continuation added.
- Other fixes and improvements.
- Now requires OS X 10.8 or later.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Writedown for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Writedown .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Writedown is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Writedown for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Writedown apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Writedown apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Writedown that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Writedown icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Writedown on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Writedown from your MAC!
Writedown Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Open-Source Markdown editor.
Create documentation, notes, essays and more.
This Writedown .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Writedown is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.