Wordy! for MAC – Rapid-search dictionary. This app was created by THEISTATION Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Wordy! for MAC Latest Version
Wordy! for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Wordy! that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Wordy! App|
About Wordy! App for MAC
Wordy! is an amazingly intuitive and beautifully designed dictionary for iPhone/iPod Touch. It borns for rapid search experience. Unlike other dictionary apps, you won\’t be bothered with endless drill-down views. Things you cared about are placed just right at your fingertips.
- Usability is everything!
- Elegant User Interface
- Interact with joyfulness and satisfaction.
- intelligent Keyboard
- Shake the device tenderly to bring up the keyboard, another shake to dismiss.
- Touchable Hot Area
- Another way to bring up the keyboard with a single touch.
- Search Field Auto Selection
- Right away for the next searching.
- Landscape, Bigger World
30% OFF! Available at a special intro price for one month only.
Now rediscover the way of using a dictionary!
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Wordy! for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Wordy! .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Wordy! is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Wordy! for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Wordy! apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Wordy! apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Wordy! that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Wordy! icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Wordy! on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Wordy! from your MAC!
Wordy! Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Wordy! .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Wordy! is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.