Words App for MAC – Get all of your news and articles in one inbox. This app was build by NEWNET-SOFT Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Words App for MAC Latest Version
Words App for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Words App that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Words App App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About Words App App for MAC
Words App takes all your long-form articles over all your services puts them in one inbox. We aren’t interested in which service you use. We treat them all with the same love. And we sync every article down to your desktop computer, so you can read it even if you haven’t got a working Internet connection. Every read-it-later service provides different features. We think these should be available for everybody. With us, Readability users can put articles in folders & Instapaper fans can tag their articles. We can’t sync these changes back if your service doesn’t provide them. But you can use them in our app. We want to provide the best possible reading experience on the desktop. Switch from single-column vertical reading to multi-column horizontal scrolling. Or from a white background to a dark background. And watch the font sizes change as you scale the window to fit your needs. We want you to have it your way, easy and fast.
- Bug fixes and new look
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Words App for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Words App .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Words App is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Words App for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Words App apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Words App apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Words App that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Words App icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Words App on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Words App from your MAC!
Words App Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
RSS and Atom newsreader.
This Words App .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Words App is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.