WordPress.com for MAC – Create a free website or blog. This app was build by APPS.WORDPRESS Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
WordPress.com for MAC Latest Version
WordPress for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about WordPress.com that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||WordPress.com App|
|File Size||84.9 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About WordPress.com App for MAC
WordPress.com is a desktop app that gives your blog a permanent home in your dock.
- Focus on your content – Write and design with no other browser tabs to distract you. Switch easily between managing your WordPress sites and your favorite desktop apps.
- Speed is a feature – The desktop app builds upon the already fast WordPress.com by bundling the entire site as a local copy. You get near-instant page-loads and less waiting around.
- Not one size fits all – The WordPress.com desktop app will scale to any size. Do you need a small window on the side to keep your eye on notifications, or do want to expand to a truly full screen for a zen writing experience? Take your pick.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download WordPress.com for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the WordPress.com .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the WordPress.com is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy WordPress.com for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing WordPress.com apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete WordPress.com apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the WordPress.com that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the WordPress.com icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall WordPress.com on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove WordPress.com from your MAC!
WordPress.com Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Local by Flywheel
Local WordPress development app.
Stylish WordPress blogging.
Pro markdown writing, note-taking, and static blog generation.
This WordPress.com .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. WordPress.com is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.