WordPress for MAC – Manage your WordPress blog on the go. This app was released by APPS.WORDPRESS Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
WordPress for MAC Latest Version
WordPress for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about WordPress that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||WordPress App|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About WordPress App for MAC
Note: This is an iOS app. You can get the desktop version here.
Manage or create your WordPress blog or website right from your iOS device: create and edit posts and pages, upload your favorite photos and videos, view stats and reply to comments.
With WordPress for iOS, you have the power to publish in the palm of your hand. Draft a spontaneous haiku from the couch. Snap and post a photo on your lunch break. Respond to your latest comments, or check your stats to see what new countries today’s visitors are coming from.
WordPress for iOS is an Open Source project, which means you too can contribute to its development. Learn more at https://apps.wordpress.com/contribute/.
WordPress for iOS supports WordPress.com and self-hosted WordPress.org sites running WordPress 4.0 or higher.
- There’s a new block in town! With the Embed block, you can embed content from your favorite services like YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, and more. Stay tuned for additional functionality to come.
- Love our Blogging Reminders feature? Previously, only site admins could configure reminders, but we’ve now enabled this feature for people who are able to edit posts on your site (editors, authors, and contributors).
- We’ve made improvements to comment moderation, ensuring that the appropriate users can swipe left to approve/unapprove and trash comments. We’ve also provided support for Global Styles, enabling settings like color and background customization for Full Site Editing themes.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download WordPress for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the WordPress .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the WordPress is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy WordPress for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing WordPress apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete WordPress apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the WordPress that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the WordPress icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall WordPress on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove WordPress from your MAC!
WordPress Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Extensible Java IDE for development of highly integrated tools.
Build professional websites and manage Web content.
This WordPress .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. WordPress is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.