Word Browser Plugin for MAC – Allows Web browsers to display Word documents. This app was released by SCHUBERT-IT Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Word Browser Plugin for MAC Latest Version
Word Browser Plugin for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Word Browser Plugin that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Word Browser Plugin App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Word Browser Plugin App for MAC
Word Browser Plugin displays a preview of Word, Rich Text Format, OpenDocument and OpenXML documents inside the Safari browser window.
- New user interface
- Adds support for XML text formats on Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Word Browser Plugin for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Word Browser Plugin .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Word Browser Plugin is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Word Browser Plugin for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Word Browser Plugin apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Word Browser Plugin apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Word Browser Plugin that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Word Browser Plugin icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Word Browser Plugin on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Word Browser Plugin from your MAC!
Word Browser Plugin Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
PDF Browser Plugin
Allows Web browsers to display PDF documents.
This Word Browser Plugin .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Word Browser Plugin is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.