Wolf Forms for MAC – Create PHP web forms. This app was created by WOLF.AIDALUU Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Wolf Forms for MAC Latest Version
Wolf Forms for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Wolf Forms that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Wolf Forms App|
|File Size||16.1 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About Wolf Forms App for MAC
Wolf Forms helps you build mobile-friendly web forms in PHP format
- Google reCAPTCHA integration improvements
- Minor bug fixes and stability improvements
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Wolf Forms for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Wolf Forms .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Wolf Forms is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Wolf Forms for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Wolf Forms apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Wolf Forms apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Wolf Forms that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Wolf Forms icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Wolf Forms on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Wolf Forms from your MAC!
Wolf Forms Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Server-side, cross-platform, HTML embedded scripting language.
RapidWeaver plug-in; create powerful contact forms.
Web Form Builder
Create Web forms with drag-and-drop actions.
This Wolf Forms .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Wolf Forms is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.