WLANController Agent for MAC – Remotely manageable wireless scanner. This app was build by WLANCONTROLLER Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
WLANController Agent for MAC Latest Version
WLANController Agent for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about WLANController Agent that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||WLANController Agent App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
About WLANController Agent App for MAC
The WLANController Agent is a 802.11 wireless scanner that can be remotely managed. This will detect access points and clients in ad-hoc mode if the SSID is being broadcasted. It can be used for wireless site surveys, wireless discovery, and to connect to wifi networks. The tool reports signal strength in dBm and shows access point BSSID/MAC addresses. The application results are viewed via a remote manager application at https://manage.wlancontroller.com.
- Bug fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download WLANController Agent for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the WLANController Agent .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the WLANController Agent is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy WLANController Agent for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing WLANController Agent apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete WLANController Agent apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the WLANController Agent that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the WLANController Agent icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall WLANController Agent on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove WLANController Agent from your MAC!
WLANController Agent Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Wireless survey tool.
WiFi Signal Strength Explorer
See wireless signal strength in the menu bar (was WiFi Signal Strength Status).
This WLANController Agent .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. WLANController Agent is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.