wkEdit for MAC – WYSIWYG & native HTML editor. This app was released by DOUWERE Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
wkEdit for MAC Latest Version
wkEdit for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about wkEdit that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||wkEdit App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About wkEdit App for MAC
wkEdit – a low level, WYSIWYG, and native HTML editor based on the WebKit. It is a simple text editor, similar in functionality to TextEdit… but, instead of working on files in .txt or .rtf(d) format, it uses .html and .webarchive formats. Unlike TextEdit, it allows fine-tuning of the document as it brings the power of the techniques used on the web into a local document… change the margin, just adding “margin: 1in” into the stylesheet, for example. wkEdit works best for single bloc documents : one page, one screen, etc. It does not aim to replace word processors!
- First public release
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download wkEdit for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the wkEdit .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the wkEdit is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy wkEdit for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing wkEdit apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete wkEdit apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the wkEdit that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the wkEdit icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall wkEdit on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove wkEdit from your MAC!
wkEdit Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This wkEdit .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. wkEdit is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.