WireframePro for MAC – Draw and collaborate on user interfaces. This app was created by MOCKFLOW Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
WireframePro for MAC Latest Version
WireframePro for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about WireframePro that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||WireframePro App|
|File Size||44.4 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About WireframePro App for MAC
WireframePro lets you draw and collaborate on user-interface mockups for websites and apps in less time.
- Wireframe Editor – WireframePro provides a full featured drag-n-drop editor for drawing user interface mockups. It includes support for master pages, presentation mode, layers, auto-sizing of canvas, interactivity, and icons, to name a few.
- Components – It comes with numerous components for a wide variety of user interfaces. This includes Web, Bootstrap Library, iPhone, iPad, Android Phone, Apple Watch, Android Watch, forms, and annotations, with support for more categories on the way.
- Export – Wireframes can be exported to a wide variety of formats: Images, MS Word, Adobe PDF, and MS PowerPoint.
- Template Store – Within the editor, users can access 3rd-party templates using “MockStore”. A growing library of templates are available in MockStore which are submitted by the MockFlow user community. All templates are available for free, and can be instantly imported into a project.
- Collaborate – WireframePro provides collaboration features such as real-time editing, annotated comments which is essential for wireframing as it helps in seamless communication of ideas.
- Sharing – WireframePro is built for teams. Projects can be shared privately with permissions – reviewer, editor, or admin; and can also be viewed publicly by generating a preview URL.
WireframePro can be used for free with limited use. Additional options can be found here.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download WireframePro for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the WireframePro .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the WireframePro is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy WireframePro for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing WireframePro apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete WireframePro apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the WireframePro that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the WireframePro icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall WireframePro on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove WireframePro from your MAC!
WireframePro Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This WireframePro .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. WireframePro is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.