Wired Client for MAC – Encrypted BBS style client for chat, messaging, and transfers. This app was developed by WIRED.READ-WRITE.FR Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Wired Client for MAC Latest Version
Wired Client for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Wired Client that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Wired Client App|
|File Size||15.3 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About Wired Client App for MAC
Wired Client is an open, modern and free version of the BBS-style client/server system, providing chat, messaging and file transfers. Wired Client is a native Mac OS X client written using Apple’s Cocoa. It features full support and compatibility with the Wired protocol and the Wired server, with an interface that is as ingenious as it is easy to use.
- Cocoa-Based Wired Client is a native Cocoa application that is perfectly integrated to your favorite operating system. It offers a clean user interface and takes advantage of latests Apple software technologies.
- Open Standards Wired is built using open standards, and is an open standard itself. The protocol specification and the source code are open for all to see, allowing developers to create their own versions, ports or improvements.
- Multi-connections With Wired Client you can get connected to several servers simultaneously using a friendly user interface. Events and notifications take care of inform you about what is going on.
- Strong Encryption Wired uses the TLS protocol for encrypted transport, supporting the use of a wide range of strong encryption ciphers. For example, Wired can use the 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) cipher.
- Powerful Chats Wired Client provides public and private chats users can join. Chats run with commands support, media inclusion and advanced customization abilities built-in.
- Messages Wired Client gives you the ability to send private and broadcast messages to users. A very simple but effective way to communicate safely with your friends. As powerful as chat, but in user-to-user mode.
- Share Files Wired Client comes with file transfers support inside. You can browse, manage, upload, download files on Wired servers, while benefiting from a secure connection.
- Boards Boards are to Wired what forums are to the World Wide Web. A place where every user can post and reply to topics.
- Administrate Wired Client is the way to administrate your Wired Server remotely. It provides a secure access for admins to setup server configuration and parameters.
- Fix dark/light theme live switch
- Disable manual theme selection in Preferences
- Disable manual theme selection in Bookmarks
- Remove /youtube command
- Fix RSA public key size up to 2048 bits
- Update OpenSSL cipher
- Add SHA256/SHA512 support
- Fix internal error at launch (Sparkle related)
- Migrate from old version without error
- Fix auto-update with Sparkle
- Sign app with Developer ID
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Wired Client for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Wired Client .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Wired Client is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Wired Client for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Wired Client apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Wired Client apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Wired Client that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Wired Client icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Wired Client on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Wired Client from your MAC!
Wired Client Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Haxial KDX Client
Secure Hotline-like client.
Haxial KDX Server
Secure Hotline-like server.
Hotline Client X
Chat, transfer files, and read news on Hotline servers.
This Wired Client .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Wired Client is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.