Wine Maps for MAC – Find wine regions near you. This app was build by WINEMAPSAPP.CO.UK Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Wine Maps for MAC Latest Version
Wine Maps for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Wine Maps that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Wine Maps App|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Wine Maps App for MAC
Wine Maps provides a handy visual reference, for the wine regions in nineteen countries around the world. Its a great tool for anyone looking to learn more about the world of wine, and even better for those looking for maps to study from. Its perfect for those teaching others about wine.
Wine Maps focuses exclusively on mapping the wine regions of the world. It is NOT an encyclopaedia of wine, and does not give any textual definitions or comment. Wine Maps is a purely visual reference. Note that individual vineyards do not appear on the maps. There’s just too many of them!
- 29 maps in the inital release. With more maps being added in subsequent releases
- Easy to export maps as images (TIFF, PNG, JPG). For use in documents, presentations and more!
- Copyright simplified, with standard Creative Commons licences.
- One off purchase for personal use, and a yearly subscription for commercial users.
- Maps can be printed directly from the app, ready scaled for any paper size or orientation.
- Edit maps, to highlight or even hide particular regions. Alternatively hide rivers or towns and cities.
- Search the maps to find a particular region of interest.
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.
- Washington in the USA, to show the new Candy Mountain AVA
- Oregon in the USA, to show the new Laurelwood District AVA and Tualatin Hills AVA
- California in the USA, to show the new Tehachapi Valley AVA
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Wine Maps for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Wine Maps .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Wine Maps is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Wine Maps for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Wine Maps apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Wine Maps apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Wine Maps that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Wine Maps icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Wine Maps on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Wine Maps from your MAC!
Wine Maps Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Manage your wine cellar.
Keep track of your wine collection.
Manage wine reference and cellar/fridge inventories.
This Wine Maps .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Wine Maps is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.