WindowSplitter for MAC – Xojo and Real Studio plug-in for window customization. This app was released by EINHUGUR Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
WindowSplitter for MAC Latest Version
WindowSplitter for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about WindowSplitter that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||WindowSplitter App|
|File Size||1.2 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.0|
About WindowSplitter App for MAC
WindowSplitter is a plugin control to create split view in forms. Has Xojo / Real Studio-style splitters, native OS X and Linux splitters, Outlook style splitters, and the ability to custom render splitters. Can compile for Mac OS Classic, OS X, Windows x86 and Linux x86.
- Added support for HiDPI on Linux systems.
- The plugin now comes in two versions one for Xojo 2017r1 and older (GTK2 on Linux systems) and one for Xojo 2017r2 and newer (GTK3 on Linux systems). Note that on Ubuntu when the WindowSplitter is in Linux Native mode it draws nothing. Ubuntu’s GTK3 test code for this theme part seems to give same result. We were able to verify that drawing is working when testing on Armbian under native mode where it does actually draw the knob.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download WindowSplitter for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the WindowSplitter .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the WindowSplitter is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy WindowSplitter for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing WindowSplitter apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete WindowSplitter apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the WindowSplitter that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the WindowSplitter icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall WindowSplitter on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove WindowSplitter from your MAC!
WindowSplitter Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Move files and folders via symmetrical Finder windows.
This WindowSplitter .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. WindowSplitter is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.