WinCompressX for MAC – Saves RAM by utilizing window compression scheme. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this System Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
WinCompressX for MAC Latest Version
WinCompressX for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about WinCompressX that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||WinCompressX App|
About WinCompressX App for MAC
WinCompressX saves RAM by utilizing a window compression scheme. In 32 bit mode (millions of colors), a windows that is 800 x 600 pixels uses 1.9MB of RAM. When you consider that there are usually over 100 windows open (not all windows are visible), you start to realize the large amount of RAM that windows use. This can lead to slow-downs.
So what Apple did was they implemented a compression system mechanism into the window server. When a window’s contents haven’t changed for a given period of time, the window server compresses them, so they take up less memory. Since it uses a compression method that doesn’t require the buffer to be fully decompressed to do compositing, you won’t notice a slowdown with this compressions turned on.
In fact, because less memory is being used up by the window buffers, more RAM will be available for your applications, which means less virtual memory paging, and possibly a speedier machine.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download WinCompressX for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the WinCompressX .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the WinCompressX is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy WinCompressX for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing WinCompressX apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete WinCompressX apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the WinCompressX that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the WinCompressX icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall WinCompressX on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove WinCompressX from your MAC!
WinCompressX Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This WinCompressX .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. WinCompressX is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.