Wikipanion Plus for MAC – Enhanced access to Wikipedia. This app was created by WIKIPANION Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Wikipanion Plus for MAC Latest Version
Wikipanion Plus for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Wikipanion Plus that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Wikipanion Plus App|
About Wikipanion Plus App for MAC
Wikipanion Plus…The best gets even better! Enhance Wikipedia with queue mode, designed for keeping track of entries you want to read in the future. Add entries to the queue easily while browsing, and optionally save them for faster visiting or offline browsing. Downloading entries for offline or accelerated reading happens in the background while you browse and read other pages, so you don\’t have to stop and wait for pages to be saved.
See the Wikipanion Web site for more details about Plus features. Want to see why Wikipanion is the best? Download the free Wikipanion.
- High resolution artwork for iPhone 4
- Option to preview high resolution images
- Bug fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Wikipanion Plus for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Wikipanion Plus .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Wikipanion Plus is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Wikipanion Plus for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Wikipanion Plus apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Wikipanion Plus apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Wikipanion Plus that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Wikipanion Plus icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Wikipanion Plus on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Wikipanion Plus from your MAC!
Wikipanion Plus Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Wikipanion Plus .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Wikipanion Plus is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.