WikiBuddy for MAC – Streamlined Wikipedia browser. This app was developed by AVISNOCTURNA Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
WikiBuddy for MAC Latest Version
WikiBuddy for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about WikiBuddy that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||WikiBuddy App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About WikiBuddy App for MAC
WikiBuddy is a smart Wikipedia browser. Always have the largest encyclopedia on the planet at your fingertips in an non-obstructive way. WikiBuddy allows you to directly search Wikipedia from your menu bar and quickly open articles in the built-in reader. You can even select any text in any application and access WikiBuddy with a simple keystroke!
- Browse all available Wikipedia articles in 36 languages
- Search articles directly from your menu bar
- Jump to sections easily using the quick navigation bar
- Select text in any app and access WikiBuddy with a simple key stroke
- Quickly switch languages of the current article
- Streamlined and lightweight user interface
- Prioritize languages for search results
- Enlarge images within articles with a simple click
- Article history directly accessible from the menu bar
The largest encyclopedia at your fingertips
WikiBuddy adds a small icon to your menu bar to instantly search Wikipedia. It immediately displays search results in all languages specified in the preferences.
WikiBuddy comes with a powerful article viewer. Wikipedia never looked nicer and never was easier to navigate. Quickly jump to different sections or languages with a single click. Articles are automatically reformatted for an optimal browsing experience. Clicking on an image opens the file viewer displaying a larger version of the picture.
All sections from the current article are directly accessible from a quick navigation bar. This way, you can jump to the section of the article you want to read without having to scroll through the whole document.
Access WikiBuddy from any app
Simply right-click on any word in any app or hit a configurable shortcut to search for articles. WikiBuddy opens an in-place search window and displays results instantly.
- Language selector issues fixed
- Memory leak fixed
- Startup time improved
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download WikiBuddy for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the WikiBuddy .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the WikiBuddy is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy WikiBuddy for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing WikiBuddy apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete WikiBuddy apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the WikiBuddy that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the WikiBuddy icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall WikiBuddy on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove WikiBuddy from your MAC!
WikiBuddy Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Wikipedia article reader.
This WikiBuddy .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. WikiBuddy is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.