Wiki Offline for MAC – Download Wikipedia to your device for offline access. This app was released by AVOCADOHILLS Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Wiki Offline for MAC Latest Version
Wiki Offline for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Wiki Offline that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Wiki Offline App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About Wiki Offline App for MAC
Wiki Offline delivers the premium reading experience for the entire corpus of human knowledge. This premiere service is the result of collaboration with over 1000 users just like you. Join the myriad of scientists, teachers, frequent flyers, vacationers, parents, and knowledge lovers whose lives have been improved by Wiki Offline.
Upon launching the app, you will be prompted to download Wikipedia onto your device. Every article will be available for you with no Internet connection required. It has been meticulously compressed (English is under 3GB) while maintaining all of the data in every single article. (Note that pictures and tables are not included, but can be downloaded from within the app). This download is fully resumable and hosted on high speed servers located around the world.
After that, you can download the latest version of the database in the app, or you can download additional languages. Please note that there is a nominal $0.99 fee to partially offset our costs to deliver such large files (we usually lose money on this).
- Fixes for in-article search
- Fixes for in-article navigation
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Wiki Offline for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Wiki Offline .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Wiki Offline is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Wiki Offline for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Wiki Offline apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Wiki Offline apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Wiki Offline that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Wiki Offline icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Wiki Offline on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Wiki Offline from your MAC!
Wiki Offline Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Offline reader for Web content.
Wikipedia article reader.
This Wiki Offline .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. Wiki Offline is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.