Wifiner – WiFi Analyzer for MAC – Wi-Fi analyzer. This app was developed by WWWSPOTAPP Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Wifiner – WiFi Analyzer for MAC Latest Version
Wifiner – WiFi Analyzer for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Wifiner – WiFi Analyzer that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Wifiner – WiFi Analyzer App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About Wifiner – WiFi Analyzer App for MAC
Wifiner allows you to analyze and troubleshoot your Wi-Fi network connection just in a few clicks. Load your own map or choose one of the samples, point to where you are on the map and Wifiner starts measuring wireless signal right away. Run a survey by walking around the space you wish to scan and click the point on the map that corresponds to where you are standing. Get an insight into such details as: signal level; signal-to-noise-ratio; noise level; your connection’s download and upload speeds; Wi-fi troubleshooting. Scan your Wi-Fi network to get the detailed information with an interactive color-coded heatmap and get the possibility to fix the “dead” zones.
- Minor bug fixes and feature improvements.
- Dark mode is currently disabled
- The animation shown during scanning
- Issues while working with the high-resolution maps
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Wifiner – WiFi Analyzer for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Wifiner – WiFi Analyzer .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Wifiner – WiFi Analyzer is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Wifiner – WiFi Analyzer for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Wifiner – WiFi Analyzer apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Wifiner – WiFi Analyzer apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Wifiner – WiFi Analyzer that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Wifiner – WiFi Analyzer icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Wifiner – WiFi Analyzer on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Wifiner – WiFi Analyzer from your MAC!
Wifiner – WiFi Analyzer Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Wireless survey tool.
Scan, find, and troubleshoot wireless networks.
Monitor and troubleshoot the quality of your Wi-Fi connection.
This Wifiner – WiFi Analyzer .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Wifiner – WiFi Analyzer is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.