Widget CineTV for MAC – Widget for French TV listings. This app was developed by ISMILEYS.FREE.FR Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Widget CineTV for MAC Latest Version
Widget CineTV for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Widget CineTV that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Widget CineTV App|
|File Size||2.1 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About Widget CineTV App for MAC
Widget CineTV is a dashboard widget that displays French television listings.
- TNT, Canal Satellite, TPS, and Freebox foreign channels (Belgian, Swiss)
- Displays the current program
- Alerts in iCal, Steering EyeTV, VLC and iMagneto (FreeboxTV, neufTV)
- search engine of your favorite cineNew
- extraction engine
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Widget CineTV for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Widget CineTV .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Widget CineTV is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Widget CineTV for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Widget CineTV apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Widget CineTV apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Widget CineTV that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Widget CineTV icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Widget CineTV on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Widget CineTV from your MAC!
Widget CineTV Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
WiFi Radar Pro
The Wireless Swiss-army knife.
This Widget CineTV .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Widget CineTV is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.