Whiskey for MAC – Markdown text editor (beta). This app was created by USEWHISKEY Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Whiskey for MAC Latest Version
Whiskey for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Whiskey that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Whiskey App|
|File Size||12.1 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About Whiskey App for MAC
Whiskey is a markdown text editor.
- Rich text for most of core Markdown
- Some support for Markdown extensions
- ⌘-click links or images to open them
- Outline view. Press ⇧⌘O to toggle. Click an item in the outline to jump to it.
- Indent and unindent. Press ⌘[ and ⌘].
- Word wrap toggle. Press ⌥⌘W
- Context aware smart quotes and smart dashes
- Fix code coloring not working for some languages
- Add support for code coloring with dark themes
- Fix file extensions being override to `.markdown`
- Allow any text file to be opened
- Fix code blocks showing up twice in HTML
- Command-Shift-Return to insert a newline above
- Command-Return to insert a newline before
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Whiskey for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Whiskey .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Whiskey is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Whiskey for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Whiskey apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Whiskey apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Whiskey that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Whiskey icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Whiskey on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Whiskey from your MAC!
Whiskey Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Whiskey .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Whiskey is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.