Weight Tracker for MAC – Keep track of your weight. This app was created by TAILAPPS Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Health & Fitness app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Weight Tracker for MAC Latest Version
Weight Tracker for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Weight Tracker that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Weight Tracker App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About Weight Tracker App for MAC
Weight Tracker is the easiest way to keep track of your weight, and the weight of your family members, over time.
- Updated icon
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Weight Tracker for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Weight Tracker .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Weight Tracker is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Weight Tracker for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Weight Tracker apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Weight Tracker apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Weight Tracker that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Weight Tracker icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Weight Tracker on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Weight Tracker from your MAC!
Weight Tracker Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Journal tracks workouts/meals/measurements/diet/medical information.
Track weight and log diet information.
This Weight Tracker .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Weight Tracker is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.