Wedge for MAC – Client for App.net (beta). This app was developed by WEDGE.NATESTEDMAN Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Wedge for MAC Latest Version
Wedge for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Wedge that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Wedge App|
|File Size||2.9 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About Wedge App for MAC
Wedge is a Mac client for App.net.
- All of the basics: post, reply, star, repost. View followers, threads, hashtags, and more.
- Unified Stream of posts and your mentions.
- Notification Center support and an optional status item in your menu bar.
- Full support for the MacBook Pro with Retina Display.
- Swipe gestures and animations!
- Add support for uploading new avatars and cover photos.
- Add “Reply to Author” menu item.
- Crash fixes.
- Memory leak fixes.
- Row height measurement fix.
- Minor visual changes.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Wedge for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Wedge .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Wedge is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Wedge for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Wedge apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Wedge apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Wedge that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Wedge icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Wedge on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Wedge from your MAC!
Wedge Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Full-featured App.net client.
This Wedge .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Wedge is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.