WebTorrent for MAC – Lightweight open-source Torrent client for desktop. This app was created by WEBTORRENT.IO Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
WebTorrent for MAC Latest Version
WebTorrent for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about WebTorrent that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||WebTorrent App|
|File Size||89.6 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About WebTorrent App for MAC
WebTorrent is a streaming torrent client for the web browser and the desktop
- Imagine a peer-to-peer YouTube where viewers help to host the site’s content. By making BitTorrent easier to use, we can get more people to participate and take the first steps to re-decentralizing the Internet
- Support the .m2ts video container format
- Update to Electron 10.1.0
- Update the Windows installer loading image
- Fix music metadata not showing up
- Fix the “Play in VLC” functionality
- Prevent shortcuts from activating when user input elements are focused
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download WebTorrent for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the WebTorrent .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the WebTorrent is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy WebTorrent for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing WebTorrent apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete WebTorrent apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the WebTorrent that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the WebTorrent icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall WebTorrent on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove WebTorrent from your MAC!
WebTorrent Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This WebTorrent .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. WebTorrent is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.